Colombia - Supremo
Supremo Single Roast - Nutty, smooth and low acidity makes for a great mixer.
Supremo Double Roast - The coffee displays a bitter-sweet balance of honey and citrus. Highly aromatic, a lingering raw sugar finish compliments this origin.
- Origin COLOMBIA
- Region Central coffee growing areas around Bogota
- Producer Selected small farms
- Harvest Main crop: May - July Second Crop: October - December
- Type Arabica
- Varietals Mainly Variedad Colombia, Caturra
- Processing Fully washed
- Altitude 1400 - 1800 MASL
- Prep Screen 17, hand picked